Gelas Armagnac 21ANS Decanter ALC 42%
70 % Ugni blanc 20% Baco 10% Folle Blanche.
- Producer: Maison Gélas - Vic-Fezensac (Gers)
- Appearance: Deep amber colour and a perfect limpidity.
- Nose: Amazing smooth nose of crystallized apricot, bitter orange with a bit of nutmeg.
- In mouth: A straight and fullness attack. We start with liquorice and violet taste to ending with an outstanding “rancio”. A long, rich and wide finish. A great Bas Armagnac with a strong character.
- Empty glass: A very elegant liquorice and crystallized apricot.